- Do I know what is expected of me at work?
- Do I have the materials and equipment I need to do my work right?
- At work, do I have opportunity to do what I do best every day?
- In the last seven days, have I received recognition or praise for doing good work?
- Does my supervisor, or someone at work, seem to care about me as a person?
- Is there someone at work who encourages my development?
- At work, do my opinions seem to count?
- Does the mission/purpose of my company make me feel my job is important?
- Are my co-workers committed to doing quality work?
- Do I have a best friend at work?
- In the last six months, has someone at work talked to me about my progress?
- This last year, have I had opportunities at work to learn and grow?
Jan 2, 2012
Strength of a workplace
Is it true when the "First, Break all the rules" said that, a strength of a workplace can be inside 12 following questions